ENJOY THE MOMENT!



I'm not entirely sure where to begin because I just felt an urge to write on The RuthOlly Blog. Since then, I have been reminiscing on topics to write on, though many ideas flooded my mind, ENJOY THE MOMENT stood out.

Yes! I know you are going through a lot, I know you are down emotionally, I know what it feels like to be depressed, I know you are going through challenges you perceive are way bigger than you. It is okay to experience all of these emotions. It is okay to feel that way. 

Do you know why? LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE! 

Everyone, rich or poor, famous or not, will go through that stage sooner or later. We will all have moments of low moods, tiredness, and frustrations, moments when we feel like giving up.

Sadly, when going through seasons like that, we forget one thing. WE FORGET TO ENJOY THAT MOMENT.

You would ask, how am I suppose to enjoy such a moment? 

I am Down! 

I am Losing myself! 

I'm stuck in my world! 

Everything is working against me!

I want you to know thisπŸ‘‡ 

Your worries will not take the problem away. It will only give you headaches and sleepless nights. Only use your energy on things you have control over. 

Life is too short not to enjoy every moment. Life is too short to let depression take over you. Life is too short to let your happiness fade away.


In Everyway, ENJOY THE MOMENT, engage that season the best way you can, listen to your favorite music, eat good food, hang out with friends, go to cinemas, and pray. Do whatever you can to distract yourself from your anxieties and worries. Who knows, maybe the solution to your problem will come to you when your mind is elsewhere.


I stumbled on this picture while preparing this post. John says, "Enjoy every moment"; the good, the bad, and the ugly.

There's a "rush" among the youths these days where we become too focused on life that we forget to enjoy each day. Remember that you cannot be 25 twice.

 

 

I leave you with this parting words. 

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO CONFESS THIS AFFIRMATION;

IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER! 

Regardless of the situation, IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER!!!

 

Yours always,

Peace Ololade.

 feel free to share this post😍 or drop a comment belowπŸ‘‡

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILY DYNAMICS