Is he/she the one?


I really didn't want to put this content up because it's an understanding that dawned on me based on my conversation with a friend. I felt like it wasn't necessary.

But then, I realized that when God stirs my heart to write about something, and I do strong head😄by trying to find something else to write on, nothing comes! Not until I've penned down the one currently on my mind.

So here it is👇

As a lady who gets advances from admirers, some of them being your friend who wants more while others are guys who probably fell in love with you at first sight if there's anything like that😄(I think we should talk about this someday).

You find yourself trying to consider at a point if you're compatible or not, and this plays a larger role in your decision making.

So I realized there's a percentage of compatibility to be considered when making a decision of who to be in a relationship with or not.

You can meet a guy whom you are 45% compatible with, and while you are about considering that person, you meet someone you are so in sync with up to about 90%.

My point is sometimes you don't have to jump into accepting someone into your life because you can actually meet another admirer you're more compatible with. When you meet such a person, you're so sure he/she is the one.

Because God said yes, it doesn't mean you shouldn't watch out for how compatible you are. A lot of marriages have hit the rock due to this.

Also, I found out a lot of us look out for someone who is our missing piece, like myself, who was on a lookout for someone who loves ironing😂just because I don't enjoy doing so. then I read this article on Relationship Compatibility by Lisa Firestone, and I kind of agree with her- here's a screenshot👇

Above all, remember the God factor, it's very important. 

Watch out for the second part of this article. A brief interview session with some engaged/married people who will tell us how they knew he/she was the one😄 I'm excited about what I'll learn from them.

Yours always,

Ololade Ruth Oluwatumininu

Feel free to drop a comment👇or share this post😍






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILY DYNAMICS