Interview Session on "Is he/she the one?"


I promised to deliver! Here it comes!
Sequel to my last post on "Is he/she the one?", I had a short interview session with 6 single/engaged individuals; 3 males and 3 females. 

Let's see their responses on the journey to being with the one.

Sit back, grab a snack and enjoy the read.


 











Let's take a pause๐Ÿ˜Š
What do you think? 

From the responses above, I can say there's no particular standard on how to know that guy/lady is the best for you. I believe you'll just know it๐Ÿ˜„

I also believe for those who trust God in this decision making, He'll help them to "just know it"๐Ÿ˜‚ whether through visions, the word of God or inner witness.

 I'll like to read your views in the comment session below๐Ÿ‘‡

In Interview 1, my respondent said something like, they were only compatible in spiritual values, yet, they worked and walked together to achieve a good relationship that led to a successful marriage.

Okay, let's get to the last. It's one of those that made me laugh, so I saved it for the last. Enjoy!





Alright, that's the end of the Interview session.

I hope you learnt one or two things.

Remember the screenshot I shared in the last post; on relationship compatibility by Lisa Firestone, don't keep looking for someone you're 100% compatible with or  who is completely your missing piece. There'll always be something you need to work on, so take your chances with people who challenge you and help you evolve. 

Above all, let God guide your decision making as regards Relationship and Marriage.

Yours always,

Ololade Ruth Oluwatumininu.

Feel free to share this post๐Ÿ˜Š and drop a comment below๐Ÿ‘‡

Comments

  1. Yeah. I think one underlying factor here is Communication both to God and to your partner. I think it has helped some of d couple's figure out things. Wonderful work btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Communication is also very important. Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  2. I am here trying to trace something ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing I noticed among those interviewed is that their spouses didn't tick off their all
    the spec they wanted but they have to work on each other to get desired results. Above all making God guide our decisions.

    Thank you sister Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well! This is lovely. Most times we all have to WOR on some things in us that will benefit both of us. The area of spec ehn๐Ÿ˜ God have mercy ooo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILY DYNAMICS