In the Beginning

 


I'm that kind of girl who writes a lot of "epistles" on her status, especially for birthday wishes, thanksgiving and all that. 

It occurred to me that I had a lot to offer through writing and not just any writing but by sharing my experiences in a way others can relate with and learn from. 

During the COVID-19 break, I messaged my colleague; Olabode Ifeoluwa, who had started writing on medium platform, on how I can start writing there as well, of which she put me through the process. 

I wrote about 3 posts with my free trial after which I noticed a limitation especially for my readers; most of them were unable to read my posts due to the need for subscription.

Then it occurred to me to create a blog instead, and then it all started. 

THE RUTHOLLY BLOG WAS CREATED. 

And today it is a year old. 

Help came from different angles. 

A big thank you to Archimedes, who messaged me about my blog and from our discussion realized I'll need a logo and then provided me one. 

I salute my brother, Ololade Peace (ADPEC designs) for not refusing to design for me even when I was only paying him with 100mb๐Ÿ˜€

To my roommate, friends and family, thank you all for always encouraging me.

I will also use this moment to appreciate everyone who has at one time or the other shared, commented or gave a review on my posts. Thank you! 

GIVE AWAY

I realized many people do not know how to pronounce the name of the blog well, so the give away will be targeted at correcting this.

To win the give away of 1gb mtn data, send a voice note to my whatsapp number pronouncing "THE RUTHOLLY BLOG"

The first correct response wins☺

Yours always, 

Ololade Ruth Oluwatumininu. 

feel free to share this post☺ or drop a comment below๐Ÿ‘‡








Comments

  1. We celebrating 10years of impacting lives and changing perspectives on specs of life by His grace.
    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. She mentioned me. I've made it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, many congratulations. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Hope I am not too late to the party. Congratulations on one year of impact! You're really doing well and may this noble project keep expanding! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwn, thanks for the support and encouraging words always. God bless you sir.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILY DYNAMICS