DON'T END IT YET!




It's really bad, I want to end it!
When things go bad, I mean really bad, series of thoughts run through our mind.
Let me share some of mine...promise you won’t laugh (lol) you see, I’m even laughing at myself.
* Sometimes, I wish the end of the world would come with the appearance of Jesus, just to save me from the mess I’ve found myself, but then I remember I’m not married and haven’t started a family yet, and I don’t want Him coming to end the world when... you know....😂.
* Other times, a thought like, "God take my life and lemme come join you in heaven" comes, but quickly I tell myself, you don’t wanna die now, trust me 😂
Then at that moment, I wondered what made those people who committed suicide do so?
I mean, it must have started with thoughts like those, right? Especially when they feel they can’t control their life anymore. They think they have nothing to live for anymore.
So when things are bad, they feel they have the easy way out which is -to die!
But there are other ways, if only they had someone to tell them again and again that THERE'S A WAY OUT, that doesn't include suicide.
Why not👇
#Tell it to God: sometimes I tell God, I’ve done it again, I’ve made bad decisions, help me fix it, and surprisingly, I see everything being fixed.
#Seek help: talk to someone, look for support systems (friends, family) that can be there for you, visit a counselor, see a therapist, help is around you if you look in the right places.
#Never stop having a reason to live, if you do, you sink lower and lower till you feel like ending it. That’s not good!
LIVE AND FACE IT! What doesn’t kill you will surely make you stronger
Be bold enough to learn from your mistakes and move on.
AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BREATHING, YOU CAN RISE AGAIN !
This is dedicated to the guy who committed suicide weeks ago...wished he got help sooner.
Please share, you might be saving a life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILY DYNAMICS